Smoky Chicken Pizzas
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. In a large skillet cook onion in 1 tablespoon hot oil over medium heat for 10 minutes until softened, stirring occasionally. Set aside.
- In a small bowl combine remaining 3 tablespoons oil and crushed red pepper; drizzle some of the oil mixture onto the pizza crusts. Place crusts on a very large baking sheet(s). Top with chicken, onion, and cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and pizzas are heated through.
- Top pizzas with arugula, drizzle any remaining oil, and sprinkle or pass additional crushed red pepper.
Nutrition Facts (Smoky Chicken Pizzas)
- Per serving:
- 761 kcal cal.,
- 35 g fat
- (10 g sat. fat,
- 3 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 14 g monounsatured fat),
- 92 mg chol.,
- 1029 mg sodium,
- 68 g carb.,
- 3 g fiber,
- 4 g sugar,
- 44 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Jennifer Brush 446 Days Ago
this was pretty good, i think it always helps to make your own crusts. i used king arthur's pizza dough seasoning which makes everything delicious. i also used apricot-soy glazed chicken which added to the flavor.