- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless smoked chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 12 cups mesclun mix or baby summer lettuces
- 4 cups fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup toasted sliced almonds
1. For the vinaigrette, combine jam, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar in a screw top jar; shake well.
2. Toss chicken with dressing in a large bowl. Line a large platter or bowl with lettuces. Top with chicken salad, raspberries, and almonds. Makes 8 servings.
- To smoke your own chicken on a barbecue grill, soak 3 cups of wood chips in enough water to cover for at least 1 hour. Brush 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Arrange medium-hot coals around a drip pan. Test for medium heat above drip pan. Add 1 inch of water to dip pan. Drain wood chips. Sprinkle wood chips over hot coals. Place rack on grill. Place chicken breast halves on grill rack above the drip pan. Close grill hood. Grill for 15 to 18 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink.
- Servings Per Recipe 8,
- cal. (kcal) 457,
- Fat, total (g) 30,
- chol. (mg) 62,
- sat. fat (g) 5,
- carb. (g) 31,
- fiber (g) 4,
- pro. (g) 18,
- vit. C (mg) 21,
- sodium (mg) 558,
- iron (mg) 3,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet