- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 green sweet pepper, cut into julienne strips
- 1 red sweet pepper, cut into julienne strips
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 cups cubed cooked potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 15 1/4 - 17 ounce can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 15 - 16 ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 16 ounce jar salsa
- Dairy sour cream (optional)
1. In a large skillet, cook pepper strips in cooking oil for 2 minutes. Add potatoes, chicken, corn, black beans, and salsa. Stir gently.
2. Cover and cook over medium-low heat for about 10 minutes or until mixture is heated through, stirring occasionally. If you like, serve with sour cream. Makes 4 to 6 servings.
- For a lower-sodium version of this dish, use low-sodium canned vegetables and cook the potatoes in unsalted water.
- Servings Per Recipe 4,
- cal. (kcal) 243,
- Fat, total (g) 6,
- chol. (mg) 31,
- carb. (g) 33,
- fiber (g) 8,
- sodium (mg) 744,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet