- Makes: 6 servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 4 hrs to 5 hrs (low) or 2 1/2 hours (high) plus 30 minutes (high)
Simple Hoisin Chicken
Nonstick cooking spray
chicken thighs, skin removed (3 1/2 to 4 pounds total)
tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
teaspoon ground black pepper
cup bottled hoisin sauce
16 ounce package frozen broccoli stir-fry vegetable blend
Hot cooked rice
- Coat a 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Place chicken in cooker. Sprinkle chicken with tapioca, salt, and pepper. Top with hoisin sauce.
- Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 4 to 5 hours or on high-heat setting for 2 1/2 hours.
- If using low-heat setting, turn to high-heat setting. Stir in vegetables; cover and cook for 30 to 45 minutes. more. Serve over hot cooked rice.
Nutrition Facts (Simple Hoisin Chicken)
- Per serving:
- 345 kcal cal.,
- 6 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat,
- 2 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 2 g monounsatured fat),
- 115 mg chol.,
- 537 mg sodium,
- 37 g carb.,
- 3 g fiber,
- 8 g sugar,
- 32 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Related CategoriesAsian Recipes, Broccoli Salad Recipes, Chicken and Rice Recipes, Chicken Recipes, Chicken Thigh Recipes, Dinner Recipes, Ethnic Recipes, Healthy Dinner Recipes, Healthy Recipes, Heart-Healthy Recipes, Low Fat Recipes, Rice and Grains Recipes, Slow Cooker Recipes, Vegetable Casseroles, Vegetable Recipes