Pasta Stackup with Chicken Sausage
cup dried tomato halves (not oil packed), coarsely chopped
cloves garlic, minced
pound fully cooked chicken sausage links
tablespoons olive oil
5 ounce bag baby spinach
teaspoon ground black pepper
Shaved Parmesan (optional)
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions.
- Place dried tomatoes and garlic in a bowl. Carefully add 1 cup boiling pasta water; set aside.
- Cut sausage in half lengthwise and slice into large pieces. In a 12-inch skillet cook sausage in hot oil over medium-high heat until lightly browned and heated through, turning occasionally. Add tomato mixture. Cook, uncovered, for 2 minutes. Stir in spinach, salt, and pepper. Cover and remove from heat.
- Cut cooked lasagna noodles in half. To serve, layer noodles and sausage mixture onto individual plates. If desired, serve with Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts(Pasta Stackup with Chicken Sausage)
- Per serving:
- 430 kcal cal.,
- 19 g fat
- (4 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 5 g monounsatured fat),
- 97 mg chol.,
- 1074 mg sodium,
- 36 g carb.,
- 4 g fiber,
- 6 g sugar,
- 30 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet