- Makes: 4 servings
- Start to Finish: 25 mins
Pasta Stackup with Chicken Sausage
cup dried tomato halves (not oil packed), coarsely chopped
cloves garlic, minced
pound fully cooked chicken sausage links
tablespoons olive oil
5 ounce bag baby spinach
teaspoon ground black pepper
Shaved Parmesan (optional)
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions.
- Place dried tomatoes and garlic in a bowl. Carefully add 1 cup boiling pasta water; set aside.
- Cut sausage in half lengthwise and slice into large pieces. In a 12-inch skillet cook sausage in hot oil over medium-high heat until lightly browned and heated through, turning occasionally. Add tomato mixture. Cook, uncovered, for 2 minutes. Stir in spinach, salt, and pepper. Cover and remove from heat.
- Cut cooked lasagna noodles in half. To serve, layer noodles and sausage mixture onto individual plates. If desired, serve with Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts (Pasta Stackup with Chicken Sausage)
- Per serving:
- 430 kcal cal.,
- 19 g fat
- (4 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 5 g monounsatured fat),
- 97 mg chol.,
- 1074 mg sodium,
- 36 g carb.,
- 4 g fiber,
- 6 g sugar,
- 30 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Related CategoriesChicken and Pasta Recipes, Chicken Recipes, Dinner Recipes, Ethnic Recipes, Healthy Dinner Recipes, Healthy Dinners, Healthy Recipes, Heart Healthy Dinners, Heart-Healthy Recipes, Italian Chicken Recipes, Italian Recipes, Low Cholesterol Recipes, Low Fat Recipes, Pasta Recipes, Quick and Easy Dinners, Quick and Easy Healthy Dinner Recipes, Quick and Easy Recipes, Vegetable Casseroles, Vegetable Recipes