- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 medium pineapple, peeled, cored, and cut into 1-inch chunks (3 cups)
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken (10 ounces)
- 2 oranges, peeled, halved, and sliced
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- Lettuce leaves (optional)
- 1/3 cup fat-free cream cheese
- 1/2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon finely shredded orange peel
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup toasted slivered almonds
1. For dressing, in small mixing bowl combine cream cheese, low-fat vanilla yogurt, orange peel, orange juice, and nutmeg. Stir until smooth. Cover and chill until serving time.
2. In a large bowl combine pineapple chunks, chicken, orange slices, grapes, strawberries, and kiwi fruit. Toss gently to mix.
3. Line six salad plates with lettuce, if desired. Spoon mixture onto salad plates. Drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with almonds. Makes 6 servings.
- Prepare dressing up to 24 hours ahead. Cover and chill.
- Servings Per Recipe 6,
- cal. (kcal) 275,
- Fat, total (g) 10,
- chol. (mg) 48,
- sat. fat (g) 2,
- carb. (g) 28,
- pro. (g) 22,
- sodium (mg) 142,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet