Maple-Glazed Chicken with Sweet Potatoes
- Prepare sweet potatoes in microwave oven according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, lightly coat chicken with steak seasoning. Heat butter in large skillet over medium-high heat; add chicken. Cook 5 to 6 minutes until no longer pink (170 degrees F), turning once halfway through cooking. Remove from skillet; cover and keep warm. Stir maple syrup into hot skillet; cook 2 minutes. Stir in green onions.
- Divide chicken and potatoes among 4 plates. Drizzle with maple syrup mixture. Serves 4.
Nutrition Facts (Maple-Glazed Chicken with Sweet Potatoes)
- Per serving:
- 384 kcal ,
- 7 g fat
- (4 g sat. fat ,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 2 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 81 mg chol. ,
- 505 mg sodium ,
- 50 g carb. ,
- 6 g fiber ,
- 23 g sugar ,
- 30 g pro.
cneuhaus5 984 Days Ago
4 Stars, SO easy & SO tasty! I added a little more maple syrup at the end. Hubby doesn't like sweet potatoes so I served w/rick cooked in a can of chicken broth & the combo was delicious.
slimchefrecipes 382 Days Ago
This looks fantastic! I never thought about pairing chicken and sweet potatoes.
Kianna Nicosia 396 Days Ago
Super simple and delicious! I substituted homemade sweet mash instead, and added a bit more maple syrup to the end result. I like my chicken a little over-glazed. Overall - I would make again and again! I even have leftovers for tomorrow. Very happy!
Jeff 695 Days Ago
My wife & I both loved this. She made her own mashed sweet potatoes for it. This will be added into our regular rotation!
Patricia Hutchinson 722 Days Ago
can this be cooked in a crock pot?
Jocelyn May 724 Days Ago
I loved this recipe!! Made it once and even with it's simplicity, have been dying to make it again ever since. The first time I substituted the packaged sweet mash for homemade and plan on doing so in the future. I cooked them just as you would traditional homemade mashed potatoes except I went easy on the salt so as to not overpower the sweetness of the potatoes and added some maple syrup to compliment the flavor of the glaze that tops the dish off = )
Debbie McCann 1650 Days Ago
It was tasty and made for a quick weeknight meal.