Mango Chicken Salad with Coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cut chicken into bite-size chunks. Squeeze juice from 1 lime (about 2 tablespoons juice); cut remaining lime into wedges.
- In a large saucepan combine coconut milk, the lime juice, soy sauce, and crushed red pepper. Add chicken and bring to boiling; reduce heat and cook, covered, for 12 to 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, spread flaked coconut in a shallow pan. Bake, uncovered, for 4 to 5 minutes or until golden, stirring once.
- Transfer chicken and cooking liquid to a bowl. Add mangoes; toss to coat. Sprinkle with toasted coconut. Spoon onto lettuce leaves to serve. Pass lime wedges.
Nutrition Facts (Mango Chicken Salad with Coconut)
- Per serving:
- 302 kcal cal.,
- 10 g fat
- (7 g sat. fat,
- 0 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 0 g monounsatured fat),
- 62 mg chol.,
- 381 mg sodium,
- 29 g carb.,
- 4 g fiber,
- 21 g sugar,
- 27 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet