Macadamia Nut-Crusted Chicken with Honey-Mustard Sauce
Nonstick cooking spray
pounds chicken drumsticks
cups herb-seasoned stuffing mix, crushed
3 1/2 ounce jar macadamia nuts, finely chopped
tablespoons butter, melted
teaspoons Dijon-style mustard or yellow mustard
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly coat a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with cooking spray; set aside. Skin chicken; set chicken aside.
- In a shallow dish, stir together the stuffing mix and the nuts. In another shallow dish, combine the egg, milk, and 2 tablespoons of the honey. Dip chicken into egg mixture, then into crumb mixture to coat.
- Arrange chicken in prepared pan. Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 to 55 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer inserted into chicken registers 180 degrees F. Do not turn chicken during baking.
- Meanwhile, for sauce, in a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, mustard, and remaining 1 tablespoon honey. Serve chicken with sauce. Makes 8 to 10 servings.