Lemon Chicken with Olives and Ricotta
- In Dutch oven bring 3 inches water to boiling. Add noodles and 1 teaspoon olive oil. Cover. Cook 6 minutes or until tender; drain. Lay noodles in single layer on waxed paper. Cover; set aside.
- Meanwhile, shred peel from lemon; halve lemon. Juice 1 half, cut remaining into wedges. Season chicken with salt, pepper, and 1/2 of lemon peel. In skillet heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken. Cook 10 minutes or until no pink remains, turning once. Add olives; heat through. Remove from heat.
- In microwave-safe bowl combine ricotta, the lemon juice and 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Microcook on 100 percent power (high) for 30 seconds stirring once.
- Spoon ricotta mixture into bowls. Top with noodles, chicken, and olive mixture, remaining lemon peel, and the fresh rosemary. Pass lemon wedges. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Lemon Chicken with Olives and Ricotta)
- Per serving:
- 443 kcal cal.,
- 19 g fat
- (7 g sat. fat,
- 130 mg chol.,
- 1053 mg sodium,
- 30 g carb.,
- 4 g fiber,
- 39 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet