Grilled Chicken with Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, green onions, mint, cumin, salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Transfer half of the yogurt mixture to a small bowl; set aside. For cucumber-yogurt sauce: Stir cucumber into remaining yogurt mixture.
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
- Place chicken on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals. Grill for 12 to 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink (170 degrees F), turning once halfway through grilling and brushing with reserved yogurt mixture for the last half of grilling. Discard any remaining yogurt mixture.
- Serve chicken with the cucumber-yogurt sauce.
Nutrition Facts (Grilled Chicken with Cucumber Yogurt Sauce)
- Per serving:
- 159 kcal cal.,
- 2 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat,
- 68 mg chol.,
- 251 mg sodium,
- 5 g carb.,
- 0 g fiber,
- 29 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet