Greek Chicken Tortilla Roll-Ups
- Place chicken in a plastic bag set in a deep bowl. For marinade combine oil, lemon juice, mustard, the 2 cloves garlic, oregano, and pepper. Pour marinade over chicken in bag. Seal bag; turn to coat chicken. Refrigerate for 3 to 24 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- For sauce, combine the yogurt, cucumber, the 1 clove garlic, and dillweed in a small bowl. Cover and chill until serving time.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add half of the chicken and marinade. Cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink; drain. Repeat with remaining chicken and marinade.
- Meanwhile, wrap tortillas in foil. Heat in a 350 degree F oven for 10 minutes. To serve, place a scant 1/3 cup of the chicken and a generous tablespoon of sauce on each flour tortilla. Top with shredded lettuce and roll up. Makes 5 main-dish servings.
From the Test Kitchen
Make it a meal with Caesar salad, hard rolls, and sparkling water.
Nutrition Facts (Greek Chicken Tortilla Roll-Ups)
- Per serving:
- 402 kcal cal.,
- 14 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat,
- 49 mg chol.,
- 472 mg sodium,
- 43 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 25 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet