- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 2 large boneless, skinless chicken breast halves or turkey tenderloin steaks (8 ounces total)
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter
- 1/2 cup seedless grapes
- 1/4 cup apple or currant jelly
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry or dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon snipped parsley
1. Rinse chicken or turkey and pat dry. In a medium skillet cook chicken or turkey in hot margarine over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender and no pink remains, turning once. Transfer the chicken or turkey to individual plates, reserving drippings in skillet. Cover chicken or turkey to keep warm.
2. Cut the grapes in half. Set aside.
3. For glaze, add the apple or currant jelly, dry sherry or white wine, lemon juice, and salt to the skillet. Cook and stir until the jelly is melted. Stir in grapes and parsley. Heat through. To serve, spoon glaze over chicken or turkey. Makes 2 servings.
- Serve flowering kale and hot cooked rice.
- Servings Per Recipe 2,
- cal. (kcal) 335,
- Fat, total (g) 10,
- chol. (mg) 72,
- sat. fat (g) 2,
- carb. (g) 33,
- pro. (g) 27,
- sodium (mg) 143,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet