- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 17 ounce package refrigerated cooked beef tips with gravy
- 2 cups loose-pack frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 10 3/4ounce can condensed tomato bisque soup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 20 ounce package refrigerated mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (2 ounces)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F. Lightly grease a 2-quart rectangular baking dish. In a large saucepan combine beef tips with gravy, mixed vegetables, tomato bisque soup, Worcestershire sauce, dried minced onion, thyme, and pepper. Bring to boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Transfer to prepared baking dish.
2. Place potatoes in a large bowl; stir until nearly smooth. Spoon potatoes into 6 mounds on top of meat mixture.
3. Bake, uncovered, in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through and bubbly on edges. Sprinkle with cheese. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Makes 4 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 4,
- cal. (kcal) 442,
- Fat, total (g) 15,
- chol. (mg) 64,
- sat. fat (g) 6,
- carb. (g) 50,
- fiber (g) 6,
- pro. (g) 27,
- sodium (mg) 1609,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet