- Makes: 4 servings
- Start to Finish: 23 mins
Easy Chicken Jambalaya
ounces skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
teaspoons Cajun seasoning
ounces fully cooked spicy or mild link sausage, sliced
yellow, green, and/or orange sweet peppers, cut into bite-size strips
14 1/2 ounce cans no-salt-added stewed tomatoes
Coarsely chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces; place in a small bowl and toss with Cajun seasoning.
- Heat a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and sausage to skillet; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until chicken begins to brown.
- Add onion and sweet peppers to chicken mixture. Cook, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes. Add stewed tomatoes. Cover and cook 5 to 7 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Break up tomatoes with a spoon, if necessary.
- Ladle jambalaya into shallow soup/salad bowls and, if desired, top with fresh parsley.
Nutrition Facts (Easy Chicken Jambalaya)
- Per serving:
- 355 kcal cal.,
- 18 g fat
- (5 g sat. fat,
- 2 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 7 g monounsatured fat),
- 81 mg chol.,
- 637 mg sodium,
- 23 g carb.,
- 3 g fiber,
- 13 g sugar,
- 29 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Related CategoriesBoneless Chicken, Boneless Chicken Recipes, Chicken Breast Recipes, Chicken Recipes, Dinner Recipes, Healthy Dinner Recipes, Healthy Dinners, Healthy Recipes, Heart Healthy Dinners, Heart-Healthy Recipes, Low Cholesterol Recipes, Low Fat Recipes, Party Appetizers, Party Recipes, Pork Recipes, Quick and Easy Dinners, Quick and Easy Healthy Dinner Recipes, Quick and Easy Recipes, Vegetable Casseroles, Vegetable Recipes