- Makes: 4 servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Grill: 25 mins
Curried Chicken and Potato Packets
9 ounce package frozen cooked chicken breast strips
medium potatoes, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
cups packaged peeled baby carrots
small onion, thinly sliced
cup dairy sour cream or plain low-fat yogurt
teaspoon curry powder
teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Tear off four 24x18-inch pieces of heavy foil. Fold each piece in half to make a double thickness of foil that measures 12x18 inches; set aside.
- In a large bowl combine frozen chicken, potatoes, carrots, and onion; set aside. In a small bowl combine sour cream, curry powder, mustard, salt, paprika, and crushed red pepper. Pour over chicken mixture; toss gently.
- Divide mixture among the foil pieces. Bring up opposite long edges of a foil piece and seal with a double fold. Fold ends to completely enclose chicken mixture, leaving space for steam to build. Repeat with remaining pieces of foil.
- Grill the chicken mixture on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium heat about 25 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Curried Chicken and Potato Packets)
- Per serving:
- 371 kcal cal.,
- 11 g fat
- (5 g sat. fat,
- 70 mg chol.,
- 414 mg sodium,
- 44 g carb.,
- 3 g fiber,
- 2 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet