- Makes: 10 servings
- Prep: 25 mins
- Bake: 20 mins 350°F
Crispy Pork Burritos
17 ounce package refrigerated cooked pork roast au jus
16 ounce jar salsa
16 ounce can refried beans with green chilies
1 1/2 ounce envelope burrito seasoning mix
10-inch flour tortillas
ounces shredded Colby and Monterey Jack cheese or cheddar cheese
Bottled salsa (optional)
Dairy sour cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Discard au jus from pork roast or reserve for another use. Cut pork into bite-size pieces (should have about 2 cups pork pieces).
- In a large skillet combine pork pieces, the 16-ounce jar salsa, the beans, and dry burrito seasoning mix. Cook and stir over medium heat until heated through.
- Meanwhile, wrap tortillas tightly in foil. Heat in preheated oven for 10 minutes to soften.
- To assemble, place 1/2 cup of the meat mixture onto each tortilla, just below the center. Sprinkle with cheese. Fold bottom edge of each tortilla up and over filling. Fold opposite sides in and over filling. Roll up from the bottom. Secure rolled tortillas with wooden toothpicks, if necessary. Place burritos on a baking sheet, seam sides down.
- Bake in the 350 degree F oven about 20 minutes or until heated through. Remove and discard toothpicks. If desired, serve with additional salsa and sour cream. Makes 10 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Crispy Pork Burritos)
- Per serving:
- 347 kcal cal.,
- 13 g fat
- (7 g sat. fat,
- 50 mg chol.,
- 1232 mg sodium,
- 34 g carb.,
- 4 g fiber,
- 21 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet