Crispy Chopped Chicken Salad
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place prosciutto in single layer on large baking sheet. Bake until crisp, 8 to 10 minutes. Set aside.
- In large nonstick skillet heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium heat. Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper, and paprika; add to skillet. Cook 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink (170 degrees F), turning once. Cool slightly; slice.
- For Lemon Dressing, finely shred peel from one lemon; squeeze lemons to make 1/3 cup juice. In small bowl whisk together remaining olive oil, lemon juice, shredded peel, and shallot. Season with salt and pepper; set aside.
- In large bowl combine carrots, zucchini, sweet peppers, onion, and chicken. Toss with dressing. Add blue cheese.
- Line salad bowls with romaine. Spoon in chicken mixture. Top with prosciutto. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Crispy Chopped Chicken Salad)
- Per serving:
- 425 kcal cal.,
- 28 g fat
- (8 g sat. fat,
- 3 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 16 g monounsatured fat),
- 86 mg chol.,
- 965 mg sodium,
- 10 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 4 g sugar,
- 34 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet