- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 6 thin slices prosciutto (about 4 oz.)
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 lemons
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 2 small carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 medium red sweet pepper, chopped
- 1 medium yellow sweet pepper, chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 5 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- Romaine lettuce leaves
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place prosciutto in single layer on large baking sheet. Bake until crisp, 8 to 10 minutes. Set aside.
2. In large nonstick skillet heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium heat. Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper, and paprika; add to skillet. Cook 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink (170 degrees F), turning once. Cool slightly; slice.
3. For Lemon Dressing, finely shred peel from one lemon; squeeze lemons to make 1/3 cup juice. In small bowl whisk together remaining olive oil, lemon juice, shredded peel, and shallot. Season with salt and pepper; set aside.
4. In large bowl combine carrots, zucchini, sweet peppers, onion, and chicken. Toss with dressing. Add blue cheese.
5. Line salad bowls with romaine. Spoon in chicken mixture. Top with prosciutto. Makes 6 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 6,
- cal. (kcal) 425,
- Fat, total (g) 28,
- chol. (mg) 86,
- sat. fat (g) 8,
- carb. (g) 10,
- Monosaturated fat (g) 16,
- Polyunsaturated fat (g) 3,
- fiber (g) 2,
- sugar (g) 4,
- pro. (g) 34,
- vit. A (RE) 896,
- vit. A (IU) 4227,
- vit. C (mg) 105,
- sodium (mg) 965,
- calcium (mg) 172,
- iron (mg) 2,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet