- Makes: 6 servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 6 hrs to 8 hrs (low) or 3 to 4 hours (high), plus 20 minutes (high)
Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup
10 ounce cans condensed cream of chicken and mushroom soup
cups chopped cooked chicken (about 10 ounces)
10 ounce package frozen mixed vegetables (cut green beans, corn, diced carrots, and peas)
teaspoon seasoned pepper or garlic-pepper seasoning
cups dried egg noodles
- In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker, gradually stir the water into soup until smooth. Stir in chicken, frozen vegetables, and seasoned pepper.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 8 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 to 4 hours.
- If using low-heat setting, turn to high-heat setting. Stir in uncooked noodles. Cover and cook for 20 to 30 minutes more or just until noodles are tender.
Nutrition Facts (Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup)
- 262 kcal cal.;
- 12 g Fat, total;
- 63 mg chol.;
- 3 g sat. fat;
- 21 g carb.;
- 3 g fiber;
- 19 g pro.;
- 908 mg sodium
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet