- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1/2 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1/4 large red onion, chopped (1/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons crumbled Roquefort or other blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh chives
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 small pears, halved lengthwise, cored, and stemmed
- Lemon juice
- 4 medium skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound total)
1. For sauce, combine yogurt, onion, Roquefort cheese, chives, and white pepper in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Brush the cut sides of the pears with lemon juice. Set the pears aside.
2. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Grill chicken on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium heat for 5 minutes. Turn chicken. Add pears to grill, cut sides down. Grill chicken and pears for 7 to 10 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink. Serve chicken and pears with sauce. Makes 4 servings.
- Make it a meal with grilled asparagus spears and tricolor pasta.
- Servings Per Recipe 4,
- cal. (kcal) 199,
- Fat, total (g) 5,
- chol. (mg) 63,
- sat. fat (g) 2,
- carb. (g) 14,
- fiber (g) 2,
- pro. (g) 25,
- sodium (mg) 168,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet