Upload your photo here.
Chicken with Pretzels and Couscous
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a 15x10x1-inch pan with foil; coat with nonstick cooking spray; set pan aside. Place pretzels, 1/2 cup peanuts, and red pepper in food processor. Cover; process until coarsely ground; transfer to resealable plastic bag.
- Place egg product in shallow dish. Dip chicken tenderloins into egg product. Allowing excess egg product to drip off, transfer tenderloins, half at a time, to bag with crumb mixture. Seal bag; turn to coat chicken pieces. Arrange chicken in prepared pan. Bake chicken for 10 to 15 minutes or until no longer pink (170 degrees F).
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan combine broth and stir-fry vegetables. Bring to boiling. Stir in couscous; remove from heat. Cover; let stand 5 minutes. Chop remaining peanuts. Stir peanuts, rice vinegar, and oil into couscous mixture. Serve couscous mixture with chicken and dipping sauce. Makes 6 servings.
From the Test Kitchen
Test Kitchen Tip:
If you do not have a food processor, place pretzels in a large resealable plastic bag; seal bag and finely crush pretzels using a rolling pin or meat mallet. Finely chop 1/2 cup of the peanuts and add to pretzel crumbs in bag.
- In a bowl combine yogurt, mustard, and honey.
Nutrition Facts (Chicken with Pretzels and Couscous)
- Per serving:
- 336 kcal cal.,
- 12 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat,
- 4 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 2 g monounsatured fat),
- 39 mg chol.,
- 344 mg sodium,
- 31 g carb.,
- 4 g fiber,
- 6 g sugar,
- 26 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet