- In a shallow dish combine the stuffing mix, Parmesan cheese, parsley, and garlic powder; set aside.
- Skin the chicken. Brush chicken with butter or margarine; coat with stuffing mixture.
- In a greased 15x10x1-inch or 13x9x2-inch baking pan, arrange chicken so the pieces do not touch.
- Bake chicken, uncovered, in a 375 degree F oven for 45 to 55 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink, and an instant-read thermometer inserted in chicken registers 170 degree F for breast meat or 180 degree F for thigh meat. Do not turn chicken pieces while baking. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Chicken Parmesan)
- Per serving:
- 335 kcal cal.,
- 18 g fat
- (5 g sat. fat,
- 85 mg chol.,
- 558 mg sodium,
- 12 g carb.,
- 31 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet