- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 3 10 ounce packagefrozen cooked breaded chicken breast sticks
- 1 Honey Dipping Sauce
- 1 Sweet Barbecue Dipping Sauce
- 1 cup bottled ranch salad dressing
1. Bake chicken according to package directions. Meanwhile, prepare sauces. Arrange sauces and dressing in small dishes on each guest's plate. Serve with chicken for dipping. Makes 8 servings.
Yield: 1-1/4 cups
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup grape jelly
1. In a small saucepan, heat together barbecue sauce and grape jelly until jelly melts. Makes about 1-1/4 cups.
Yield: 1 cup
- 3/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1. In a small bowl, stir together honey, yellow mustard, and garlic powder. Makes about 1 cup.