- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 4 8 ounces zucchini
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken or turkey (about 8 ounces)
- 1 cup chopped steamed vegetables (such as sweet peppers, eggplant, zucchini, and/or yellow summer squash)
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato (1 medium)
- 6 tablespoons finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Mediterranean seasoning or other herb seasoning blend
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a covered 4-quart Dutch oven or large saucepan, cook whole zucchini in a large amount of boiling, lightly salted water for 5 minutes; drain and cool slightly. Cut a lengthwise slice from the top of each zucchini. Using a spoon, carefully scoop out pulp, leaving about 1/4-inch-thick shells.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together cooked chicken, steamed vegetables, tomato, 4 tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese, and the Mediterranean seasoning. Spoon filling into zucchini shells. Place in a shallow baking pan. Sprinkle with the remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
3. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until heated through.
- Servings Per Recipe 4,
- cal. (kcal) 175,
- Fat, total (g) 7,
- chol. (mg) 53,
- sat. fat (g) 3,
- carb. (g) 8,
- fiber (g) 3,
- pro. (g) 21,
- sodium (mg) 267,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet