Chicken and Portobellos with Mustard Cream
- Place mushrooms and garlic in a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker. Sprinkle chicken with dried rosemary, salt, and pepper. Place chicken on mixture in cooker. Pour broth and wine over mixture in cooker.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 5 to 6 hours or on high-heat setting for 2-1/2 to 3 hours.
- Transfer chicken to a cutting board and shred meat using 2 forks. Transfer chicken and mushrooms to a serving platter lined with lettuce; discard cooking liquid.
- For mustard cream, in a small bowl combine sour cream and mustard. Serve mustard cream with chicken and mushrooms. If desired, garnish with fresh rosemary sprigs.
Nutrition Facts (Chicken and Portobellos with Mustard Cream)
- Per serving:
- 209 kcal cal.,
- 7 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 1 g monounsatured fat),
- 96 mg chol.,
- 393 mg sodium,
- 4 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 3 g sugar,
- 31 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet