Chicken and Gnocchi with Squash
- Prepare gnocchi according to package directions. Drain. Cover and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, place squash, cut sides down; in a microwave-safe baking dish with 2 tablespoons water. Microcook, covered, on high (100 percent power) 7 to 10 minutes; rearrange once. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In large skillet cook chicken in 1 tablespoon hot oil over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes, until no longer pink. Remove; cover, keep warm.
- Scrape flesh from squash; mash. Transfer to hot skillet; stir in broth and chopped sage. Bring to boiling; simmer 1 minute. Stir in milk. Spoon into bowls. Top with chicken and gnocchi; sprinkle sage and nutmeg. Serves 4.
Nutrition Facts (Chicken and Gnocchi with Squash)
- Per serving:
- 366 kcal cal.,
- 6 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat,
- 3 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 1 g monounsatured fat),
- 59 mg chol.,
- 796 mg sodium,
- 50 g carb.,
- 4 g fiber,
- 1 g sugar,
- 29 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet