Chicken and Corn Pizza
12 inch packaged prebaked pizza crust
cup ricotta cheese
teaspoon ground black pepper
10 ounce package frozen whole kernel corn in butter sauce
6 ounce refrigerated cooked chicken breast strips
cup coarsely chopped red sweet pepper
tablespoon finely shredded lemon peel
teaspoons dried tarragon
teaspoon bottled minced garlic
cup crumbled goat cheese
2 1/4 ounce can sliced pitted ripe olives, drained
cup chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line baking sheet with foil. Coat foil with nonstick cooking spray. Place pizza crust on foil; set aside.
- In bowl combine ricotta, Parmesan, and black pepper. Spread on crust leaving 1/2-inch space around edge. Bake 5 minutes.
- Transfer corn and sauce from package to microwave-safe bowl. Microcook on high (100% power) 3 minutes. Stir. Microcook 1 minute more. Stir in chicken, sweet pepper, lemon peel, tarragon, and garlic. Remove pizza from oven. Spoon corn mixture over ricotta mixture on crust.
- Top with goat cheese and black olives. Bake 5 minutes more or until cheese and edges are lightly browned. Sprinkle with parsley before serving. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts(Chicken and Corn Pizza)
- Per serving:
- 679 kcal cal.,
- 28 g fat
- (12 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 7 g monounsatured fat),
- 84 mg chol.,
- 1928 mg sodium,
- 69 g carb.,
- 4 g fiber,
- 5 g sugar,
- 41 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet