Yes! You can use your slow-cooker to make this popular chicken recipe. Better yet, the hands-on prep time is just 15 minutes, and results in an easy dinner recipe you'll look forward to all day.
- Makes: 6 servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 6 hrs to 8 hrs (low) or 3-4 hours (high)
- In a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker, combine mushroom soup, soy sauce, and ginger. Stir in chicken, stir-fry vegetables, and mushrooms.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 8 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 to 4 hours.
- Stir cashews into chicken mixture. If desired, serve over hot cooked rice. Makes 6 servings.
For really fast rice, use two 8.8-ounce pouches cooked whole grain brown rice and heat them in the microwave according to package directions.
- Per serving:
- 256 kcal cal.,
- 8 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 3 g monounsatured fat),
- 68 mg chol.,
- 1026 mg sodium,
- 13 g carb.,
- 3 g fiber,
- 4 g sugar,
- 31 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet