Buffalo Chicken Drumsticks with Blue Cheese
- Place drumsticks in a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker. In a medium bowl, combine hot sauce, tomato paste, vinegar, and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over chicken in cooker.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 8 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 to 4 hours.
- Meanwhile, for blue cheese dip, in a small bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, blue cheese, and cayenne pepper. Cover and chill the dip until ready to serve.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove drumsticks from cooker. Skim fat from cooking juices. Serve drumsticks with cooking juices, the blue cheese dip, and celery sticks.
Nutrition Facts (Buffalo Chicken Drumsticks with Blue Cheese)
- Per serving:
- 454 kcal cal.,
- 33 g fat
- (11 g sat. fat,
- 10 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 7 g monounsatured fat),
- 141 mg chol.,
- 2084 mg sodium,
- 6 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 2 g sugar,
- 31 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Tyler Fredenburg 70 Days Ago
Tyler Fredenburg 71 Days Ago
looks so good I want to eat my computer
Katherine Bishop 1466 Days Ago
I used tomato sauce and habanero sauce. I cooked it in the oven 350 degrees for 2 1/2 hours It was delicious.