- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 8 8 - 9 plain, tomato- or spinach-flaovred flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup Basil Mayonnaise (see recipe below)
- 12 ounces thinly sliced smoked chicken or turkey, cut into thin strips
- 1 large red sweet pepper, halved lengthwise, seeded, and cut into strips
- Fresh purple or green basil leaves
1. Place the stack of flat tortillas on foil; wrap tightly. Heat in a 350 degree F. oven about 10 minutes or until warm.
2. Prepare Basil Mayonnaise; spread onto warm tortillas. Arrange basil leaves, chicken slices, and sweet pepper on tortillas. Fold up bottoms; roll into cones.
Yield: 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh basil
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
1. Stir together mayonnaise or salad dressing, fresh basil, and garlic. If desired, stir in cayenne pepper. Makes about 1/2 cup.
- Servings Per Recipe 4,
- cal. (kcal) 378,
- Fat, total (g) 25,
- chol. (mg) 23,
- carb. (g) 29,
- sodium (mg) 723,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet