Balsamic Chicken and Vegetables
- In a small bowl, stir together salad dressing, balsamic vinegar, honey, and crushed red pepper. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook for 5 to 6 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink, turning once. Add half of the dressing mixture to skillet; turn chicken to coat. Transfer chicken to a serving platter; cover and keep warm.
- Add asparagus and carrot to skillet. Cook and stir for 3 to 4 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender; transfer to serving platter.
- Stir remaining dressing mixture; add to skillet. Cook and stir for 1 minute, scraping up browned bits from bottom of skillet. Drizzle the dressing mixture over chicken and vegetables. Sprinkle with tomato. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Balsamic Chicken and Vegetables)
- Per serving:
- 269 kcal cal.,
- 12 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat,
- 66 mg chol.,
- 323 mg sodium,
- 12 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 27 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
vanslr01 34 Days Ago
Simple yet flavorful
soehls 40 Days Ago
This looks delicious and was recommended by my daughter. I know ads support each persons blog, but there were so many popups I just gave up.
Laurie Sieg 247 Days Ago
I find it almost impossible to read the actual recipe. All the ads detract so much that your readers can't even Find the Recipe. I realize that is how you pay the bills but it is completely frustrating because the page is SO cluttered. Clearly no one in the office looks at the finished product before it is posted to the internet.
Charlene 310 Days Ago
Very good. I used string beans instead of asparagus since I didn't have any at the time, no problem. Will be using the rest for lunches at work. Also shredded my own carrots.
Asad Coc 339 Days Ago
coool!!!<a href="http://desiappetite.com/">pakistani recipes</a> are wonderfull in taste and its have fun while cooking..
Jeannie Richardson 393 Days Ago
Just made this and I added asparagus, more chicken tenderloins, onion, carrots and instead of tomato I added sweet red peppers. I also double the sauce it cooked in and layered it over brown rice and spread some sauce over it when plated. It was so good, I think next time I'm going to add water chestnuts!!! Definitely a recipe to cook again :)
Cheri Obrosky 401 Days Ago
Very good could eat this breakfast lunch and dinner. Next time i will steam asparagus some before adding to pan carrots cooked to much before asparagus was done, for my liking anyhow.
Isis Isis 428 Days Ago
OMG SO DELISHI loved this sauce so much i licked my plate (hey no ones watching me in my home, lol)
Austin Foust 545 Days Ago
Is it acceptable to use stolen shredded carrot or must it be purchased?
Amber Steward 548 Days Ago
Just made this and it is sooo yummy!!!!!
Jerish Goffney 944 Days Ago
do you think you could sub with broccoli?
seeking4wisdom 1275 Days Ago
Quick, easy, healthy recipe. Doesn't make a whole lot, though. To help it stretch, serve over a bed of wild rice. Almond slices would be a great addition to this as well! Hubby & I thought it was a very good recipe.