Chicken, Wild Rice, and Vegetable Casserole
6 ounce package long grain and wild rice mix
cups chopped cooked chicken
cups frozen french-cut green beans, thawed
10 3/4 ounce can condensed cream of celery soup
8 ounce can sliced water chestnuts, drained
cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
cup chopped onion (1 medium)
tablespoons sliced almonds
2 ounce jar sliced pimientos, drained
tablespoon lemon juice
cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- Cook rice mix according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in an extra-large bowl combine chicken, green beans, cream of celery soup, water chestnuts, mayonnaise, onion, almonds, pimientos, and lemon juice.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Add cooked rice mixture to chicken mixture; stir to combine. Spoon into a 3-quart rectangular baking dish. Cover baking dish with foil.
- Bake casserole for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, about 5 minutes more or until heated through and cheese melts.
Nutrition Facts(Chicken, Wild Rice, and Vegetable Casserole)
- Per serving:
- 422 kcal cal.,
- 24 g fat
- (7 g sat. fat,
- 8 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 4 g monounsatured fat),
- 68 mg chol.,
- 773 mg sodium,
- 30 g carb.,
- 3 g fiber,
- 3 g sugar,
- 23 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet