- Makes: 4 servings
- Start to Finish: 20 mins
Chicken, Tomato & Cucumber Dinner Salad
tablespoons olive oil, divided
pounds chicken breast tenders
Salt and ground black pepper
cup cider vinegar or white wine vinegar
tablespoon snipped fresh thyme
medium cucumber, cut in thin ribbons
cup pitted green olives, halved and/or sliced
ounces feta cheese (optional)
- In large skillet heat 1 Tbsp. of the olive oil over medium heat. Lightly sprinkle chicken tenders with salt and pepper. Cook chicken in hot oil for 8 to 10 minutes, turning once, until no pink remains.
- For vinaigrette, in a screw-top jar combine remaining oil, vinegar, thyme, sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper; shake to combine.
- On four dinner plates arrange chicken, cucumber ribbons, sliced tomatoes, olives, and feta cheese. Drizzle vinaigrette over salads. SALAD VERSATILITY
- Substitute fish for chicken, zucchini or carrots for cucumbers, halved cherry or grape tomatoes for sliced tomatoes, and pitted Kalamata or ripe olives for the olives.
From the Test Kitchen
olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, sugar
Nutrition Facts (Chicken, Tomato & Cucumber Dinner Salad)
- Per serving:
- 336 kcal cal.,
- 23 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat,
- 3 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 15 g monounsatured fat),
- 73 mg chol.,
- 569 mg sodium,
- 7 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 4 g sugar,
- 25 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Related CategoriesBoneless Chicken, Boneless Chicken Recipes, Chicken Breast Recipes, Chicken Recipes, Dinner Recipes, Fourth of July Recipes, Healthy Dinner Recipes, Healthy Dinners, Healthy Lunch Recipes, Healthy Recipes, Heart Healthy Dinners, Heart-Healthy Recipes, Low Cholesterol Recipes, Low Fat Recipes, Lunch Recipes, Potato Salad Recipes, Quick and Easy Dinners, Quick and Easy Healthy Dinner Recipes, Quick and Easy Recipes, Salad Recipes, Seasonal Recipes, Summer Salad Recipes, Tomato Salad Recipes, Vegetable Casseroles, Vegetable Recipes