Chicken, Tomato & Cucumber Dinner Salad
- In large skillet heat 1 Tbsp. of the olive oil over medium heat. Lightly sprinkle chicken tenders with salt and pepper. Cook chicken in hot oil for 8 to 10 minutes, turning once, until no pink remains.
- For vinaigrette, in a screw-top jar combine remaining oil, vinegar, thyme, sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper; shake to combine.
- On four dinner plates arrange chicken, cucumber ribbons, sliced tomatoes, olives, and feta cheese. Drizzle vinaigrette over salads.
- Substitute fish for chicken, zucchini or carrots for cucumbers, halved cherry or grape tomatoes for sliced tomatoes, and pitted Kalamata or ripe olives for the olives.
From the Test Kitchen
olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, sugar
Nutrition Facts (Chicken, Tomato & Cucumber Dinner Salad)
- Per serving:
- 336 kcal cal.,
- 23 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat,
- 3 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 15 g monounsatured fat),
- 73 mg chol.,
- 569 mg sodium,
- 7 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 4 g sugar,
- 25 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Roberta Rogers 668 Days Ago
Nice and light meal for summer!