Chicken Lasagna Rolls with Chive-Cream Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Drain noodles, rinsing with cold water. Cut each noodle in half crosswise; set aside.
- For white sauce, in a medium mixing bowl beat cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed for 30 seconds. Slowly add milk, beating until smooth. Stir in Romano cheese and chives.
- For filling, in a medium bowl stir together 1/2 cup of the white sauce, the chicken, broccoli, roasted red peppers, and black pepper. Place about 1/4 cup of the filling at an end of each cooked noodle and roll. Arrange rolls, seam sides down, in an ungreased 3-quart rectangular baking dish.
- Spoon the marinara sauce over the rolls. Spoon remaining white sauce over marinara sauce. Cover with foil. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts (Chicken Lasagna Rolls with Chive-Cream Sauce)
- Per serving:
- 288 kcal cal.,
- 13 g fat
- (7 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 4 g monounsatured fat),
- 65 mg chol.,
- 412 mg sodium,
- 22 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 2 g sugar,
- 19 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Melody Mericle 1436 Days Ago
I was a little nervous making this because the cheese sauce turned out to be a little more liquid than I expected however, it turned out great! I also used sun-dried tomatoes rather than the red peppers which was a good addition.