Chicken Frittata with Cantloupe Tomato Salsa
- For salsa, in a medium bowl combine tomatoes, cantaloupe, and cilantro; set aside.
- In a medium bowl whisk together eggs, milk, and salt; set aside.
- In a 12-inch broiler-proof nonstick skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add chiles. Cook and stir for 3 minutes. Scatter chicken and beans evenly in skillet.
- Preheat broiler. Pour egg mixture over chicken and beans. Cook over medium heat. As mixture sets, run a spatula around edge of skillet, lifting egg mixture so uncooked mixture flows underneath. Continue cooking and lifting edges until egg mixture is almost set (surface will be moist). Sprinkle with cheese.
- Place skillet under broiler 4 to 5 inches from heat. Broil for 1 to 2 minutes or until top is just set and cheese melts. Top with salsa mixture and fresh cilantro leaves.
Nutrition Facts (Chicken Frittata with Cantloupe Tomato Salsa)
- Per serving:
- 370 kcal cal.,
- 21 g fat
- (7 g sat. fat,
- 3 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 8 g monounsatured fat),
- 418 mg chol.,
- 605 mg sodium,
- 15 g carb.,
- 3 g fiber,
- 8 g sugar,
- 31 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet