- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon fajita seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 14 1/2ounce can no-salt-added diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 16 ounce package frozen yellow, green, and red peppers and onions
- 1 19 ounce can cannellini beans (white kidney beans), rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese (optional)
- 3 tablespoons light sour cream (optional)
- 3 tablespoons purchased guacamole (optional)
1. In a medium bowl combine chicken, chili powder, fajita seasoning, garlic, and cumin; toss gently to coat. Set aside. Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; heat skillet over medium-high heat. Cook half of the chicken mixture in hot skillet until brown, stirring occasionally. Transfer chicken mixture to a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker. Repeat with remaining chicken mixture.
2. Stir tomatoes, frozen vegetables, and beans into chicken mixture in slow cooker.
3. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 4 to 5 hours or on high-heat setting for 2 to 2-1/2 hours. If desired, top each serving with cheese, sour cream, and guacamole.
- Servings Per Recipe 6,
- Carb Choice () 2,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet