- Makes: 16 servings
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Prep: 30 mins
- Slow Cook: 5 hrs to 6 hrs (low) or 2 1/2 to 3 hours (high)
Chicken and White Bean Taco Dip
Nonstick cooking spray
14 1/2 ounce can Mexican-style diced tomatoes, undrained
10 3/4 ounce can condensed cream of chicken soup
teaspoon ground cumin
teaspoon cayenne pepper
teaspoon ground black pepper
19 ounce cans cannellini (white kidney) beans, rinsed and drained
pounds skinless, boneless chicken thighs, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese or Monterey Jack cheese with jalapeno peppers (4 ounces)
Chopped fresh tomatoes (optional)
Snipped fresh cilantro (optional)
Sour cream (optional)
- Lightly coat a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In the prepared cooker gently whisk together Mexican-style tomatoes, soup, cumin, cayenne pepper, and black pepper. Stir in beans, chicken, and cheese.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 5 to 6 hours or on high-heat setting for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
- Tightly cover slow cooker and tote in an insulated carrier. If using, tote fresh tomatoes, cilantro, and/or sour cream in an insulated cooler with ice packs. Within 1 hour, plug in slow cooker and keep warm on warm- or low-heat setting. If desired, use a slotted spoon for serving. Serve with tortilla chips and, if desired, fresh tomatoes, cilantro, and/or sour cream, and/or .
Nutrition Facts (Chicken and White Bean Taco Dip)
- Per serving:
- 138 kcal cal.,
- 5 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat,
- 43 mg chol.,
- 434 mg sodium,
- 11 g carb.,
- 3 g fiber,
- 14 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet