Cheesy Tilapia Panini with Apple-Carrot Slaw
- Cook tilapia in the microwave according to package directions. Break cooked fish into pieces. Lightly coat a panini press or griddle with cooking spray. Preheat panini press or griddle over medium heat.
- On two slices of the bread, layer spinach, tomato, fish, and cheese. Top with the remaining two bread slices.
- Place sandwiches in panini press. Cook about 3 minutes or until browned. (If using a griddle, place sandwiches on griddle. Weight sandwiches down with a heavy skillet [add food cans for more weight] and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until bread is toasted. Turn sandwiches over, weight down, and cook about 2 minutes more or until browned.) Serve with Apple-Carrot Slaw.
- In a small bowl stir together apple, carrot, Greek yogurt, and poppy seeds.
Nutrition Facts (Cheesy Tilapia Panini with Apple-Carrot Slaw)
- Per serving:
- 288 kcal cal.,
- 9 g fat
- (4 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 1 g monounsatured fat),
- 67 mg chol.,
- 533 mg sodium,
- 30 g carb.,
- 5 g fiber,
- 13 g sugar,
- 25 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet