- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 1/2 cups zwieback crumbs (about 17 crackers) or 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 20 squares)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter (no substitutes), melted
- 2 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup half-and-half or light cream
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 8 ounce carton dairy sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 325 degree F.
2. For crust, combine zwieback crumbs, the 1/3 cup sugar, and melted butter. Press onto bottom and about 2 inches up sides of an ungreased 9-inch springform pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 5 minutes; set aside.
3. For filling, beat cream cheese, half-and-half or light cream, pumpkin, the 3/4 cup sugar, flour, the 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and salt with an electric mixer until smooth. Add eggs, beating on low speed just until combined.
4. Spoon filling into crust-lined pan. Place springform pan in a shallow baking pan. Bake in a preheated oven for 1 hour or until center appears nearly set when gently shaken.
5. Combine sour cream, the 2 tablespoons sugar, and the 1/2 teaspoon vanilla; spread over cheesecake. Bake 5 minutes more.
6. Cool in springform pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Loosen crust from sides of pan with a thin-bladed knife or narrow spatula and cool 30 minutes more. Remove sides of pan; cool 1 hour. Cover and chill at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours. Makes 16 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 16,
- cal. (kcal) 297,
- Fat, total (g) 19,
- chol. (mg) 103,
- sat. fat (g) 11,
- carb. (g) 27,
- fiber (g) 1,
- pro. (g) 6,
- vit. A (RE) 567,
- sodium (mg) 194,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet