- Makes: 16 servings
- Prep: 35 mins
- Cool: 1 hr 45 mins
- Bake: 1 hr 10 mins 325°F
cups zwieback crumbs (about 17 crackers) or 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 20 squares)
tablespoons butter (no substitutes), melted
8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
cup half-and-half or light cream
cup canned pumpkin
tablespoons all-purpose flour
teaspoon ground cinnamon
teaspoon ground ginger
teaspoon ground nutmeg
8 ounce carton dairy sour cream
- Preheat oven to 325 degree F.
- For crust, combine zwieback crumbs, the 1/3 cup sugar, and melted butter. Press onto bottom and about 2 inches up sides of an ungreased 9-inch springform pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 5 minutes; set aside.
- For filling, beat cream cheese, half-and-half or light cream, pumpkin, the 3/4 cup sugar, flour, the 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and salt with an electric mixer until smooth. Add eggs, beating on low speed just until combined.
- Spoon filling into crust-lined pan. Place springform pan in a shallow baking pan. Bake in a preheated oven for 1 hour or until center appears nearly set when gently shaken.
- Combine sour cream, the 2 tablespoons sugar, and the 1/2 teaspoon vanilla; spread over cheesecake. Bake 5 minutes more.
- Cool in springform pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Loosen crust from sides of pan with a thin-bladed knife or narrow spatula and cool 30 minutes more. Remove sides of pan; cool 1 hour. Cover and chill at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours. Makes 16 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Pumpkin Cheesecake)
- 297 kcal cal.;
- 19 g Fat, total;
- 103 mg chol.;
- 11 g sat. fat;
- 27 g carb.;
- 1 g fiber;
- 6 g pro.;
- 567 RE vit. A;
- 194 mg sodium
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet