- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 3/4 cup finely crushed graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 8 ounce package reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchatel)
- 1/2 cup sugar or sugar substitute* equivalent to 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon finely shredded orange peel
- 2 8 ounce package fat-free cream cheese
- 1 15 ounce can pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup orange juice
1. For crust, in a medium bowl, stir together crushed graham crackers and melted butter until crackers are moistened. Press mixture onto bottom of an 8-inch springform pan. Cover and chill while preparing filling.
2. For filling, in a food processor or blender, combine the reduced-fat cream cheese, 1/4 cup of the sugar, 1/4 cup of the milk, the vanilla, and orange peel. Cover and process or blend until smooth. Transfer to a medium bowl; set aside.
3. In a food processor or blender, combine fat-free cream cheese, pumpkin, remaining 1/4 cup sugar, remaining 1/4 cup milk, and the pumpkin pie spice. Cover and process or blend until smooth.
4. In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over orange juice; let stand for 5 minutes. Cook and stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved. Stir 1 tablespoon of the gelatin mixture into the white cream cheese mixture and the remaining gelatin mixture into the pumpkin mixture.
5. Pour pumpkin mixture over chilled crust in pan. Carefully pour white cream cheese mixture over pumpkin mixture. Using a narrow, thin-bladed metal spatula or a table knife, swirl pumpkin and white mixtures.
6. Cover and chill overnight before serving. To serve, using a small sharp knife, loosen cheesecake from side of springform pan; remove side of pan. Cut into wedges. Makes 12 servings.
- Prepare as directed through Step 5. Cover and chill for up to 24 hours. Serve as directed in Step 6.
- Choose from Splenda Granular, Equal Spoonful or packets, or Sweet 'N Low bulk or packets. Follow package directions to use amount equivalent to 1/2 cup sugar.
- Servings Per Recipe 12,
- cal. (kcal) 179,
- Fat, total (g) 7,
- chol. (mg) 23,
- sat. fat (g) 4,
- carb. (g) 19,
- fiber (g) 1,
- pro. (g) 9,
- sodium (mg) 331,
- Other Carb () 2,
- Fat () 2,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet