Counting calories? Serve these neat little fruit-topped cheesecake cups. Lower in fat than traditional cheesecake recipes, this version calls for low-fat cream cheese and refrigerated or frozen egg product.
- Makes: 12 servings
- Prep: 25 mins
- Freeze: 4 hrs
- Bake: 20 mins
- Spray the bottom and sides of twelve 2-1/2- or 2-3/4-inch muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle with crushed wafers or crackers. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese in a medium mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add sugar, flour, and vanilla. Beat on medium speed until fluffy. Add egg product, beating on low speed just until combined. Do not overbeat. Stir in lemon peel or orange peel. Divide cream cheese mixture evenly among the muffin cups.
- Bake in a 325 degree F oven about 20 minutes or until set. Cool cheesecakes in pan on a wire rack about 30 minutes or until firm. Loosen the cheesecake edges from the muffin cups; carefully remove cheesecakes. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Just before serving, arrange fresh fruit on top of each cheesecake. If desired, garnish with mint leaves. Makes 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Cheesecake Treasures)
- Per serving:
- 157 kcal cal.,
- 7 g fat
- (4 g sat. fat,
- 21 mg chol.,
- 136 mg sodium,
- 19 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 4 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet