- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 10 3/4ounce can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1 10 3/4ounce can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 20 ounce package frozen french-fried crinkle-cut potatoes
- Toppings (chopped pickles, chopped tomato, ketchup, and/or mustard) (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In an extra large skillet cook the ground ground beef over medium-high heat until cooked through, breaking up meat as it cooks; drain off fat. Transfer meat mixture to a 3-quart rectangular baking dish. Repeat with remaining ground beef.
2. In a medium bowl combine mushroom and cheese soups; spread over beef. Top with potatoes.
3. Bake, uncovered, for 45 to 55 minutes or until potatoes are golden. If desired, serve with toppings.
- Servings Per Recipe 8,
- cal. (kcal) 348,
- Fat, total (g) 18,
- chol. (mg) 78,
- sat. fat (g) 6,
- carb. (g) 24,
- fiber (g) 2,
- pro. (g) 24,
- sodium (mg) 654,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet