Cheese and Vegetable Rice Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 3-quart rectangular baking dish; set aside.
- In a large bowl stir together thawed vegetables, cooked rice, beans, roasted peppers, corn, and chile peppers. Stir in 1 cup of the cheese and the broth. Transfer mixture to the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining 1 cup cheese.
- In a small bowl combine bread crumbs and melted butter. Sprinkle over vegetable mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, for 35 to 40 minutes or until mixture is heated through and crumbs are golden. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts (Cheese and Vegetable Rice Casserole)
- Per serving:
- 471 kcal cal.,
- 18 g fat
- (10 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 5 g monounsatured fat),
- 50 mg chol.,
- 1423 mg sodium,
- 60 g carb.,
- 8 g fiber,
- 4 g sugar,
- 21 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet