- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 pound tiny new potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced leek
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 3/4 cup chopped lower-fat and lower-sodium cooked ham
- 3 ounces reduced-fat Swiss cheese, cut into small pieces
- 1 1/4 cups fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup refrigerated or frozen egg product, thawed
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh thyme or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. In a covered large saucepan cook sliced potatoes in a small amount of boiling, lightly salted water about 10 minutes or just until tender, adding the leek the last 5 minutes of cooking. Drain potato mixture.
2. Coat a 2-quart rectangular baking dish with cooking spray. Place potato mixture in bottom of the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with the ham and Swiss cheese.
3. In a medium bowl stir the milk into the flour until smooth. Stir in the egg product, thyme, and pepper. Pour the egg mixture over potato mixture.
4. Bake in a 350 degrees oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean. Serve immediately.
- Servings Per Recipe 6,
- cal. (kcal) 180,
- Fat, total (g) 4,
- chol. (mg) 16,
- sat. fat (g) 1,
- carb. (g) 23,
- fiber (g) 1,
- pro. (g) 13,
- vit. A (RE) 103,
- vit. C (mg) 15,
- sodium (mg) 445,
- calcium (mg) 141,
- iron (mg) 3,
- Starch () 2,
- Lean Meat () 1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet