Caramelized Onion Yukon Golds
Nonstick cooking spray
medium onions, thinly sliced
cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
teaspoon garlic, minced
6 ounces Yukon gold potatoes, cut in half lengthwise
teaspoon ground black pepper
ounce crumbled reduced-fat blue cheese
- Coat a 3- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In cooker combine onions, broth, and garlic, tossing until well coated. Place potatoes on top of onion mixture.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 5 1/2 to 6 hours or on high-heat setting for 2 3/4 to 3 hours.
- Remove potatoes; fluff each half with a fork.
- Stir salt and pepper into onion mixture in cooker. Divide onion mixture among potato halves. Sprinkle evenly with cheese.
Nutrition Facts(Caramelized Onion Yukon Golds)
- Per serving:
- 177 kcal cal.,
- 1 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat,
- 4 mg chol.,
- 323 mg sodium,
- 35 g carb.,
- 5 g fiber,
- 4 g sugar,
- 6 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet