Cantaloupe, Cucumber & Cashew Noodle Salad
- In a small saucepan heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium; add garlic. Cook and stir about 2 minutes or until garlic is toasted. Set aside.
- For dressing, in a food processor or blender combine cashew butter, soy sauce, lime juice, ginger, honey, 1 teaspoon sesame oil, and chili sauce. Cover and process or blend until smooth. If necessary, add the water, 1 tablespoon at a time, to make a dressing of pouring consistency.
- Cook soba according to package directions; drain. Transfer to a large bowl. Drizzle with 1 teaspoon sesame oil; gently toss to coat. Add cantaloupe, cucumber, cilantro, and green onions. Pour dressing over soba mixture; gently toss to combine.
- Top each serving with toasted garlic, cashews, and mint. Serve with lime wedges.
Nutrition Facts (Cantaloupe, Cucumber & Cashew Noodle Salad)
- Per serving:
- 441 kcal cal.,
- 18 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat,
- 5 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 9 g monounsatured fat),
- 925 mg sodium,
- 63 g carb.,
- 5 g fiber,
- 11 g sugar,
- 14 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet