- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 5 medium pears
- 5 wooden craft sticks
- 12 ounces white baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 5 3-inch squares plastic-foamblocks or florist foam
- Assorted small black candies
- Green jelly beans
1. Wash and dry pears; remove stems. Insert a wooden stick into the stem end of each pear.
2. In a heavy medium saucepan heat and stir white chocolate over low heat until melted. Hold pears over saucepan using sticks. Spoon melted chocolate evenly over pears, allowing excess chocolate to drip off. Insert the stick of each pear into a foam block.
3. Let stand about 30 minutes or until chocolate is set.
4. Decorate pears with candies to resemble skulls, attaching candies with remaining white chocolate (remelting if necessary). Place foam blocks in decorative dishes and top with green jelly beans. Makes 5 pears.