- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 12 ounce package (2 cups) semisweet chocolate pieces
- 1 1/2 cups peanuts
- 1 ounce vanilla-flavor candy coating
- 1 ounce green candy coating (optional)
1. Heat semisweet chocolate pieces in a heavy medium saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly just until melted. Stir in peanuts. Spoon by rounded teaspoons onto a waxed-paper-lined baking sheet.
2. Heat vanilla-flavor candy coating in a heavy small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly just until melted. If using, heat green candy coating in a similar manner. Drizzle a small amount of each candy coating atop each cluster, swirl gently with a toothpick to create a marbled effect.
3. Chill candy about 30 minutes or until firm. Store tightly covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks. Makes about 24 pieces.
- Servings Per Recipe 24,
- cal. (kcal) 129,
- Fat, total (g) 9,
- sat. fat (g) 3,
- carb. (g) 7,
- fiber (g) 3,
- pro. (g) 2,
- sodium (mg) 39,
- calcium (mg) 10,
- iron (mg) 0,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet