- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 12 ounce package semisweet chocolate pieces
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped mixed nuts, peanuts, or cashews
- 1 ounce white chocolate baking square
1. Place semisweet chocolate pieces in a heavy medium saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly just until melted. Stir in nuts. Spoon mixture by rounded teaspoons into 1-3/4-inch muffin cups lined with paper bake cups.
2. Place white chocolate in a heavy small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly just until melted. Drizzle a small amount of the white chocolate atop each cluster; swirl gently with a toothpick to create a marbled effect. Chill until firm (about 30 minutes in refrigerator or 10 minutes in freezer). Makes about 24 pieces.
- Store tightly covered in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 weeks.