Shape and decorate peanut butter candy to look like bloodshot eyes.
- Makes: 20 servings
- Prep: 20 mins
- Cool: 20 mins
cup peanut butter
cup sifted powdered sugar
ounces vanilla-flavored candy coating
candy-coated milk chocolate pieces
Red and black decorator gel icing
- In a mixing bowl stir together peanut butter and butter. Gradually add powdered sugar, stirring until combined. Shape into 1-inch balls; place on waxed paper. Let stand about 20 minutes or until dry.
- In a small saucepan melt candy coating over low heat, stirring constantly. Dip balls, one at a time, into coating. Let excess coating drip off peanut butter balls. Place on waxed paper. Immediately press a candy-coated chocolate piece into center of each peanut butter ball. Let stand until coating is firm. Add a dot of black gel to the center of candy pieces for pupils. Drizzle red gel onto balls for bloodshot eyes. Makes about 20 eyeballs. Make-ahead tip:
- Cover and store at room temperature for 24 hours.
- You will need an adult helper.
Nutrition Facts (Dracula's Eyes)
- Per serving:
- 108 kcal cal.,
- 7 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat,
- 6 mg chol.,
- 54 mg sodium,
- 10 g carb.,
- 0 g fiber,
- 2 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet