- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 4 ounces vanilla-flavored candy coating
- 20 candy-coated milk chocolate pieces
- Red and black decorator gel icing
1. In a mixing bowl stir together peanut butter and butter. Gradually add powdered sugar, stirring until combined. Shape into 1-inch balls; place on waxed paper. Let stand about 20 minutes or until dry.
2. In a small saucepan melt candy coating over low heat, stirring constantly. Dip balls, one at a time, into coating. Let excess coating drip off peanut butter balls. Place on waxed paper. Immediately press a candy-coated chocolate piece into center of each peanut butter ball. Let stand until coating is firm. Add a dot of black gel to the center of candy pieces for pupils. Drizzle red gel onto balls for bloodshot eyes. Makes about 20 eyeballs.Make-ahead tip::
3. Cover and store at room temperature for 24 hours.
4. You will need an adult helper.
- Servings Per Recipe 20,
- cal. (kcal) 108,
- Fat, total (g) 7,
- chol. (mg) 6,
- sat. fat (g) 3,
- carb. (g) 10,
- pro. (g) 2,
- vit. A (RE) 21,
- sodium (mg) 54,
- calcium (mg) 10,
- iron (mg) 0,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet